Tuesday, July 30, 2013

VMworld 2013

It's coming!  You can't stop it!  The excitement is building for sure! That's right, this year VMworld is going to be big.

This year is the 10th for this awesome conference that brings users and vendors, from far and near, together in one place.  I'm very excited for this year (being my 4th time to go) because I've actually signed up to be a blogger during the conference.  I'm not even sure what all this entails.  Will I be cornered into a little room where I have to sit and type out some posts before I'm allowed out?  (that would be funny, but not cool) Will I be treated like royalty and set upon the stage of the event?  (highly doubtful)

One of the biggest issue for me is "What sessions do I want to see?" Since there are so many sessions along with I'm sure a ton of labs and not to mention the vendor area and such.  One of the coolest places I enjoyed last year was the hangout space.  There you could unwind and still feel like you were at the conference instead of headed back to the hotel and wasting time walking to and fro.

I'm sure I'll post more as the time draws near, but for now, this will have to be good enough.

In just 25 days from today, the magic starts and maybe a new path for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment