Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cloud Cred and you.

As some are aware, if you've read my full profile, you'll notice that my career revolves around VMware and virtualization.  I follow many blogs and several podcasts, not to mention the folks I follow on Twitter and G+.  It can certainly be overwhelming at times.  While I personally know many people who are smarter than me, I came across this post about www.cloudcredibility.com and thought, "Hey, it's free, why not try it?" This is basically gaining points from knowledge or actions (called tasks).  While some are as easy as clicking on a link and watching a vid, others are a bit more challenging. (Nesting ESXi inside of VMware workstation)

I'm actually enjoying learning about new technologies simply by completing tasks and earning points by working within my own time frame.  Seems pretty easy at this point, but only time will tell I suppose.

Hopefully you're taking advantage of some of the free stuff they offer by completing tasks.  I don't think I'll complete the most and win the big prize of going to VMWorld 2013 for free, but that sure would be cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment